Understanding and Controlling Risk is the Foundation to our Health and Safety Success
We put health and safety regulations at the centre of our daily activities, ensuring the security of all workers and visitors that enter our sites. This approach has allowed Trans Power to build an exemplary safety record; one that we strive to improve each and every day. Our methodology dictates that we practice continuous improvement from senior management level to every employee in the workforce.
At Trans Power, we put Safety First.
Trans Power Safety
Think Safety at Trans Power:
- 8 years without a lost-time injury
- Rigorous Training Programs
- Low Injury and Illness rate
UCA Safety Award:
- UCA Award Recipient from 2010-2017
- 8 years of Excellence in over 100,000 labour hours category
- NEER Rating: 0.00 for 2017
- ISNetworld Ratings of A&B
- CVOR 92.5% audit score
Click here to see our UCA (Utility Contractors Association) Contractor Safety Award in the 250,000 hours or more category.
Trans Power is Proud Member of:
- Utility Contractor Association (UCA)
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA)
- Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance (ORCGA)
- Licensed Electrical Contractor with Electrical Safety Authority (ESA)